Monday 22 July 2013

Busy bee










Here are some snaps from my graduation! I wore a hand-made 1930s crepe dress with a vintage glass necklace and Vagabond strappy heels.

After graduating I then went on to my cousin's wedding...

From Left: My boyfriend, me, my cousin, his new wife and my ma

My auntie, mother of the groom looking beautiful with vintage costume necklace from my collection.


My sister's new peacock nail polish




My sis looking cute in her 1930s dress
Green gals! Me with my brother's girlfriend, being silly - I find it very hard posing seriously for pictures!


Slightly more serious... I'm wearing a hand-made 1930s dress with detachable cape, vintage choker and fake flowers and second hand sandals
Then my boyfriend and my brother hopped in for a photo!

Dancing their first dance to the Jeeves and Wooster theme

I love flowers, and this dress! - it has chain stitched symbols embroidered onto the cape and a scalloped edge finished with chain stitch also


No comments:

Post a Comment