Thursday 22 August 2013

Shop up and running!

My etsy shop has lain redundant for at least a year whilst I was busy at university doing stuff, but now its back up and running and I'm gradually gradually increasing its stock! Here are some pictures I took for the shop with my pa, where I played dress up and wore lots of glitter...


I'll eventually sell all of this in my etsy shop which you can see here apart from the trousers, those are my favourite Summer pedal pushers (isn't that just the best name for them?!). I really sad about selling the black lace bed jacket, it's so easy and fun to wear and layer over things, but alas I shall have to! (It's okay though because I'll make a pattern from it and make one for myself sometime in the future along with all those other elaborate projects I'm planning!)


No comments:

Post a Comment