Friday 9 August 2013

Velvet goldfish

This top is the velvet goldfish top. My lovely auntie got it for me so I can wear full velvet outfits come winter time, which yes yes I will be doing and I can't wait either. It's definitely got some age to it, can't quite place it yet but maybe 60s/70s and it is soo soft mm. It's really nice worn with a shirt underneath too or velvet leggings or a shift skirt or a dress or trousers or nothing or anything, oh goodness its so nice. Brightens up my day no end! Clothes do have magic powers I think. I can be in bed thinking 'do I have to get up now?' and then remember if I get up I can wear this top with red lipstick and socks and stuff and it makes me more motivated to get up, truly magical.


Some nice 'dad's taking awkward photo's of me but can't be bothered to be serious' stuff

And some cute/slightly less awkward flower pics later on...



No comments:

Post a Comment