Tuesday 29 October 2013

Autumn Princess




These are some snaps taken in the burst of sun we had today. I've dyed my hair a new colour and I keep alternating between loathing and loving it, but I put some plaits, twists and paper flowers in it and I'm on the loving end now. Everything apart from the paisley pyjamas are available in my Etsy store right now, which has also got a spooky Halloween discount of free postage on everything til 5/11/13! More photos coming in another post! Once we'd taken these photos the heavens opened and I could take no more, so gotta do that and hoping for a sunny Halloween! Now I've just got to choose a frighteningly good costume...

2 comments:

  1. ah, i love your hair here! the flowers look so perfect in it. i'm heading to check out your shop for the sale!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! You're very sweet :) Scrolling through your blog atm, great photography and love the 70s dress you wore for Halloween, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete