Monday 4 November 2013

Evening sunlight



After I took some photos of me in some of the new shop stock I've recently acquired, I decided to document my outfit today. This is one of my favourite outfits, so easy to wear, warm and comfy. The 60s/70s poloneck featured elsewhere on here as a fabric scan, it's so beautiful with a glimmer in the fabric, my ma got it for me. The trousers are high-waisted tuxedo pants, brand name lost now, and the coat is from a sale a lady had a couple of years ago, she was getting rid of loads of vintage clothes from when she was a costume designer - such sweet luck to hear about her and now I have no idea how to find her again - she could have been a mirage, I definitely do have very intense dreams about discovering huge vintage treasuries... Ah, sweet dreams! It's quite nice to document everyday outfits, I really learn to appreciate them every time I wear them. Only 1 day left for free postage in my Etsy shop, come and get 'em while they're hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment