Wednesday 11 September 2013

Scan of the week

This looks as good scanned as in real life, uh! My wonderful goldfish top is out again now the weather's turning colder. Along with this little number...

 My favourite 70s stretchy poloneck my mum found for me a couple of years ago. I love to wear this with a short suede skirt and over-the-knee suede boots mmm...

My friend Rosie came to stay for a few days, so I've been busy fooling around with her. We spent time in local museums, old houses and antique shops and watched horror films and cooked in the evenings, very nice! We also played around with making little things out of scraps which got me really inspired and I've continued making little things after she left, but I think this will have to be another post!

I'll leave you with a scan of some things I'm really inspired by at the moment...


No comments:

Post a Comment